~ A 9-week program to cultivate your life from the ground of your soul ~
This 9-week program is here to give you tools, practice and guidance to cultivate your connection with your magnificent and intelligent inner world, the terrain of your Soul. We all have one. It has been here all your life, shining its unique expression of Life through you. You have heard its guidance. You have listened, you have not listened. You have wondered if there are ways that cultivating this connection might serve you, might support you more, bring more meaning, more fullness and richness. It can and it will. Come with me, dive in, learn, explore, grow.
Soul-Centered Living is:
- Living a life of meaning and purpose- driven from the most whole and alive places within you.
- Living in a way that deepens your understanding that there is Divine Order- a pattern of health and rightness in yourself and your life that you can learn to follow- even in the midst of chaos and uncertainty.
- To live in alignment with our True Nature as human beings.
- Being a tender of the garden of your own life. Turning your attention to this garden, more than to the goals and dreams of modern living or satisfying cultural norms.
- Recognizing the interconnectedness of all of Life and recognizing yourself as an intimate part of that interconnected wholeness, rather than separate from it.
- Walking your life as Mystical path, in which your life, as it is, is the ground of your awakening. In which the material of your life: your home, relationships, life experiences, your finances, your body, your everything, is the classroom for your spiritual engagement and development.
- It is the small self that sees the traumas and difficulties of our life as a problem prohibiting us from our greatest potential. A Soul-Centered perspective sees all that happens as fuel for the fire of your life: opportunities to develop, grow and heal.
- Living life as a devotional act. Consistent, sincere, willing, faith-full.
“Now go deep, deep down within your own soul — not with forebodings, fear and unbelief, but with a glad, free, thankful heart, knowing that which you stand in need of is already yours.” ~Baird T. Spalding
What this Group will offer:
This is a 9-week closed group that will give you a space to dive into the terrain of your soul. We will use the following tools to support the journey:
- Connecting with the Heart – An embodied meditation practice that grows your connection with your Heart, the seat of your True Nature. (No experience necessary.)
- Soul collage journal making and creative process – create a soul image to support your journey and learn ways to nurture your soul’s guidance through image, color and creative expression.
- Group Dialogue – To see and be seen is a basic need. Glean support from like-minded folks.
- Movement and Yoga will be incorporated to keep the meetings lively and embodied. Allow the energy of your soul connection to flow through your body in movement practices, and practice yoga techniques that induce a meditative state rising up from the body. (All bodies are welcome.)
- Introduction to the Enneagram as a tool to understand the terrain of the soul and the personality.
- Practical support for good life-habits.
When I look around at our world I am gripped by the consideration of what needs to happen. My response, simply put: Live in a way that feels right in my Soul. Live in a way that nourishes the ground I am standing on, the relations I have. Live in a way that is wholesome and good, and know that the reverberations of this way of being ripple out into the world around me. But how do we do that, what does that even mean and what does that look like when dealing with the practical real-world task of my life? These are important questions, and they are not separate from your spiritual pursuits or your personal-development. I believe that living a Soul-Centered life balances and supports all of life: from your meditation, to your body, to the practical ground of your home and relationships. The Soul is the aspect of the self that does have the harmonizing wide-angle view of how it all fits together. Cultivate this connection and experience your life making more sense. I would like to support you to find your way into a life that feels like it fits. There is a way through delusion and mediocrity. The guide and the map are available within you.
“She made only one turn, and she was home. She turned inward.” Jaiya John
9-week group meeting weekly (likely on Thursday) from 6:30-8:30
The class will run for 9-weeks from early April – early June.
Investment: $275| $345| $525
(When selecting your tier of payment, please consider your finances honestly and make your payment accordingly. When those who can, pay more, those who can’t, can pay less.)
Check or cash is the preferred method of payment. E-Payments available as well. Want to register now? Connect with Megan
Your enrollment also includes an introductory and exploratory call with Megan prior to the start of the group, and ongoing dialogue with Megan where needed.Schedule Conversation
Maximum participants: 10
All meetings will be held over zoom. Upon registration you will receive everything you need to connect with the online meetings.
This group is open to anyone who feels drawn. Some experience with your inner world is encouraged. This is not a therapy group. Some of this work may be provocative. Being in the terrain of the soul one must enter with a certain amount of willingness to see and be seen in the vulnerability of the inner world.
Megan is devoted to holding a space of love and curiosity where the natural integration of heart and mind, body and soul can occur. Megan has had a healing-arts practice weaving Somatic Counseling, Energy Work, Body Work for 20+ years. She has been holding a meditation group since 2009, and she has been teaching Kaiut Yoga since 2017. Megan has sat with folks for thousands of hours, exploring the basic nature of human reality and how to live in harmony. Join her for this enriching adventure.
For more information, send me a contact form and we can connect. Connect with Megan.